Policies on the Protection of Personal Information
Our company observes the obligation of confidentiality in regard to personal information according to the following policies on the protection of personal information:
- The collection of personal information, with the purpose of collection clearly defined, will be conducted by lawful and fair means to an extent that is necessary in order to achieve the stated purpose.
- The utilization and provision of personal information will only be conducted within the scope of the purpose of collection for which consent has been expressed by the subject of the information concerned.
- We will acknowledge the risks related to personal information (such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, tampering, or leakage of personal information) and take both reasonable and appropriate measures for safety.
- Laws, ordinances, and any other rules in regard to personal information will be observed.
- We solemnly accept the degree of influence that personal information has on the subject of information and will correctly understand the disadvantages due to that individual and social influence.
March 1, 2005
Ogawa Chikusan Holding Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President, Akihiro Ogawa
Notes on the handling of personal information
Ogawa Chikusan Shokuhin Co., Ltd. respects the privacy of our customers that are users and pays close attention to the handling of personal information.
- Our company will not gather or use, without the consent of the individual concerned, personal information of those accessing our company's website.
- Even in the case that consent is obtained, use will be limited to the scope for which the consent has been obtained.
- Unless consent for provision is obtained, personal information will not be provided, nor will the handling thereof be entrusted, to a third party without a justifiable reason.
- Personal information that has been gathered will be safely accumulated and stored under strict control.
- In the event that the handling of personal information is entrusted to an outside source, such will be conducted under the strict control of our company in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and ordinance.
- Inquiries in regard to the handling of personal information can be sent HERE to our department responsible for handling personal information.
Cases when we will request personal information
Our company will request the personal information of customers using this website in the following cases:
- When placing an inquiry in regard to a product or service
- When applying for a job offering
- When requesting special information, etc.
The personal information we may request can include the company that you work for, the department to which you belong, your address, your telephone numbers, and your e-mail address, etc.
The personal information of customers will be utilized by Ogawa Chikusan Shokuhin Co., Ltd. in the following cases:
- When delivering product information, etc. to customers according to a request that has been made by the customer
- When delivering information regarding participation in a seminar or interview, etc. to customers according to a request that has been made by the customer
Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties
Ogawa Chikusan Shokuhin Co., Ltd. will never, without a justifiable reason, disclose personal information of customers without obtaining the consent of our customers that are users.
Based on judgment by Ogawa Chikusan Shokuhin Co., Ltd., the personal information of customers may be disclosed to a company affiliated with our company in the following cases:
- When, upon expressing consent with our company's policies on the protection of personal information, the customer has willingly registered personal information and the customer has also willingly expressed consent to disclosure of their personal information.
- When the customer has requested the provision of information in regard to a product or service of our company and, in order for our company to fulfill this customer request, it is deemed necessary to disclose, to a company affiliated with our company, personal information of the customer.